There are a few ways to answer this.
- Browse our jet categories by clicking here
- Start with Waterway or Pentair as they are the two most common jet manufactures.
- Nozzle style is irrelevant as are any trim ring patterns. Some spa makers have exclusive branding or patterns in the trim ring this does not affect the function of the jet. Also note the difference/comparisons in the diffuser styling (stem on the rear of the jet).
- Measure the face(Trim Ring or Escutcheon) diameter of the jet you are trying to replace. Most jets are categorized by face diameter.
- Determine which series your jet belongs to using the above steps.
- Each jet series (Poly Storm, Cyclone Euro etc...) is comprised of jets the same size with different nozzles and trim ring designs. Trim rings are only aesthetic, most customers opt for the cheapest replacement.
- Sending us a picture via email with measurements always easier.
Most spa manufactures do not make their own parts. Generally spa makers will choose either Waterway or Pentair to supply jets for their tubs although there are exceptions and other smaller brands.