In 1993 Len Gordon introduced a pressure switch designed specifically for the pool and spa industry, this switch is designed with a 2-1/2 lb differential to completely eliminate oscillating or chattering relays. Now manufactured by Allied Innovations.
This pressure switch line includes variants with either 1/8 NPT or 1/8" barb adapters, plastic or stainless steel pans. Electrical ratings 6-25 Amps at 24-240 VAC. Also available in millivolt version for pool heaters.
The switch body may be found in Tan or Gray with blank or white micro switches. All new switches are SPDT with a boot on one terminal. Often the ID tag has weathered away and only the 'G' from Len Gordon & 'Increase PSI' with an arrow are visible on the switch.
All variants of the Len Gordon Pressure Switch are listed below. To view an image and purchase, please click the part number of the desired switch.
800120 Pressure Switches are 1-5PSI field adjustable, 21Amp, with 1/8" Plastic NPT.
- 800120-0 - Retail Package (same as 800120-3 w/fittings)
- 800120-3 - Universal
- 800120-2 - Specialty 25Amp & 1.5-2.2PSI
- 800140-0 - Retail Package (same as 800140-3 w/fittings)
- 800140-3 - 1-5 PSI Field Adjustable
- 800140-7 - 1.5-2.2PSI Range
- 800122-0 - 21Amp, 1-5 PSI Field Adjustable, Stainless Steel 1/8" NPT, Stainless Steel Pan (Retail Package)
- 800122-3 - 21Amp, 1-5 PSI Field Adjustable, Stainless Steel 1/8" NPT, Stainless Steel Pan
- 800122-5 - 25Amp, 1-5 PSI Field Adjustable, Stainless Steel 1/8" NPT, Stainless Steel Pan
- 800123-3 - 6Amp, 1-5 PSI Field Adjustable, 1/8" NPT, Stainless Steel Pan, Used on Millivolt Pool Heaters.
- 800125-0 - 21Amp, 1-5PSI Adjustable, 1/8" Barb (Retail Package)
- 800125-3 - 21Amp, 1-5PSI Adjustable, 1/8" Barb.
- 800122-4 - NLA - Found on Comfortline Spa heaters.
- 800240-4 - NLA - Low Profile
- 800225-0 - NLA - Low Profile w/ Barb Fitting